Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Gallery Visit: Sierra Flack

Image result for Robert Wood paintings
I had to borrow this from the internet because I wasn't allowed to take pictures in the gallery that I visited.

This is a serene picture of the mountains and its wilderness. The picture has a calming feeling to it. There are quite a few different pictures that complement each other well. When looking at this picture I find it very easy to look at and it makes ones soul peaceful.

The picture that I took is pretty similar in the fact that it keeps with the use of darker colors. My picture focuses on a little bit darker side of nature, but with leading lines as well. I really liked looking at this piece of art/picture and to me I feel like the artist did a good job of portraying what he was feeling and what he wanted the viewer to feel as well.
ISO 200
f/10
1/30

No comments:

Post a Comment