Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Gallery visit// Saiko Jawo-Smalla

I believe everyone finds something in their life that has meaning to them. It doesn’t have to be a person or an object, it can be a place. However, for me it was taking photos, where I could escape for a couple of hours and just not worry about anything. So for my final photo assignment I decided to get inspiration form Vincent van Gogh who painted the Irises. The reason why i picked this art from Vincent is because of the meaning of Irises they are meant to show faith, hope, wisdom, courge and admiration. During the Greek time people would pick them whenever they wanted to get away and just admire the beauty of the world . Life will never be perfect.  We will always have ups and downs, but everyone needs to find that one thing that helps them get out of realty and just relax and not have to worry about anything around them. 
 So for my photo I used a smaller aputter to have a small depth of field to show someone focusing on one thing while everything else is blurred out. also wanted all my exposures to be higher to show a brighter mood to the photo
ISO; 800
1/200s at f/5.6

No comments:

Post a Comment