Monday, May 1, 2017

Gallery Visit -- Anika Huizinga


The photo I chose that stood out to me was this one by Sophie Shriver. This is displayed at Kendall's art gallery. This photo stood out to me the most because of its unique use of depth perception. Its change in shading and the angle at which the photo was taken too was interesting and unique. Having the photo be in black and white allows the observer to see the sharpness between dark to light. I like the simplicity of this photo too. In my photograph, I tried to capture depth perception along with similar simplicity. I am not exactly sure of the purpose of the artist's photo, but I think photographs don't always have to have an exact meaning or story behind it.




ISO: 100
Aperture: f/1.8
Shutter speed: 1/160



No comments:

Post a Comment