Sunday, November 15, 2015

Jessica Bonkowski - In Class Assignment #5: Art Critique


This picture truly caught my eye. The first thing I noticed was the light coming through the corner and being reflected on the store window. The second thing I noticed was the American flags. The light from the sun is in the corner following the rule of thirds. Strengths of this photograph would be how the light was captured. The amount of light gives the photo a certain mood of peace and tranquility. My guess is that the photographer used the flag in the picture to portray peace in America. Weaknesses would be the sign behind the light and the angle of the photo. It would have been cool to have both flags sort of predominant in the photograph. Overall, I really enjoyed this photo because it encompasses a soft, peaceful feeling, almost the carefree tone of America. 

No comments:

Post a Comment