Thursday, October 15, 2015

Nekoda Boggs - Art Prize assignment



Since this was my first Art Prize I wasn't sure what to focus on so, I decided that my focus should be on things that I found interesting and what I experienced during this giant event. I didn't even know that Art Prize was until everyone started talking about it no matter where I went. My first photo was one of my favorite pieces because it made me think of a fountain of frozen water. This piece moved me for unknown reason, probably because it was extremely shiny and I love shiny things. The second piece I experienced for the first time was street performers. I only thought that happened it TV shows and movies. Lastly what I experience from Art Prize was just how crazy the city can be and how many people this event impacts.

No comments:

Post a Comment