Thursday, October 15, 2015

Kelli Spedden - Artprize - "Art is Everywhere"

I have been in Grand Rapids, MI for 4 years now. Each year, while attending Cornerstone University, I have found Artprize to be not only a great way to learn about art, but to experience that life that thrives through this city. I have encountered so many wonderfully talented people, musically, artistically, etc. I wanted to capture the interaction of people during a type of "performance art." I love watching people with their passions. They light up in ways that they never do in other activities. I hope that you see the beauty and passion that I see when I watch fellow artists. They inspire me. They tell me the story that says life is our canvas, and the journey is the masterpiece once it's finished. 



No comments:

Post a Comment