Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Assignment 1 Preston Cawagas

Favorite Photographer:

Clark Little 


Choosing my favorite photographer is hard to narrow down to just one so I picked my top two. My first one is a fellow Hawaiian who takes magnificent ocean and wave photography his name is Clark Little. We both share a huge passion for the ocean, surfing, and pretty much anything that involves water. Clark is probably the most popular water photographer in Hawaii. His two major partners are Gopro and Hurley clothing company. I highly recommend checking him out on google or instagram so you can fully see his many other photos and videos. How he takes his shorebreak and wave photos is at a high risk of getting hurt, you need to really understand the ocean in order to take some of his shots that he does. Clark Little is a huge inspiration for where I would like to take my photography skills. 

Chris Burkard 

My second favorite Photographer is Chris Burkard. I also follow him on instagram and see on a daily basis, his incredible landscape photography. Every single one of his photos blow me away. He shows a wide spread of all types of photos from long exposure, night photography, ocean photos, etc. Chris looks like he lives an amazing life with traveling all around the world to take incredible photos. He is also a huge inspiration to my photography, and who wouldn't want to travel the world and capturing some of the most beautiful things God has created in this world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment