Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Assignment 1 - Favorite Photographer | Matt Nykamp

So for my favorite photographer I couldn’t decide between two that I personally draw a lot of inspiration from. 

The first is named Andrew Kearns. He is a freelance photographer and videographer based out of Washington who has shot for clients such as Land Rover, Sony, Polaroid, Airbnb, and Aeropostale. What I like about him so much is that he makes his work look like a lifestyle while looking professional. His color grading and editing style is stellar and his landscape and portraits are my favorite.

The other photographer I really like is Adam Bryan Castillo. He has done brand work for companies like Michael Kors and Jaguar, but what really stands out is his creativeness. He works mainly with silhouettes and sunsets, making the colors appear as if they are just a textured gradient from photoshop. He usually uses a subject in his photos such as a person or birds or something, but the emphasis is usually on the clouds or sunset.

check them both out on Instagram 





No comments:

Post a Comment