Thursday, January 26, 2017

Assignment #1: Chris Wright

Christopher Wright
Phrene Hoeksema
Digital Photography
26 January, 2017
Assignment #1
Micah Trostle is my favorite photographer. He is a junior photographer who has just started out strong in the last 6-12 months. He created his own "company" (Micah Trostle Photography) where he posts some of his photos online. Micah is a good kid. I enjoy his raw talent and look forward to seeing him grow in the field. I know him personally as his older brother graduated with me overseas. He is based in Papua New Guinea where we are from. I believe that that is why I like his photos so much. Not only are most of them pretty good, but they are of my friends, family and my second home...the island of Papua New Guinea.

Here's the link to his Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/micahtrostlephotography/?pnref=lhc

No comments:

Post a Comment