Thursday, March 30, 2017

Song: Becca McDonald

These photos were taken in an effort to visually capture the song "Let Your Glory Fall" by Kari Jobe. In the link below, you will find an acoustic recording of the song along with an explanation of its meaning. In that explanation, Kari talks about how the song was inspired by a dream she had of walking into an ancient church where it was raining, which is why I chose to include photos of a structurally impressive church.

Click here for the song.

A longing stirs in my soul
Draws me near
Calls me close
Deeper into this love
That won't run out
Won't dry up
Oh, let it rain
Shutter Speed: 1/125
Aperture: f/3.5
ISO: 100


Deep is calling to deep
Revival's tide, breaking free
Jesus, reign in this place
Thirsty we cry, heaven invade
Shutter Speed: 1/250
Aperture: f/3.5
ISO: 100


Let your glory fall
Overwhelm my soul
Let your presence flood my life, oh Lord
Shutter Speed: 1/10 (taken on a flat surface, not hand held)
Aperture: f/3.5
ISO: 1600

No comments:

Post a Comment