Thursday, March 23, 2017

Open Assignment - Chris Wright

Christopher Wright
Phrene Hoeksema
Digital Photography
March 23 2017
Open Assignment

I was driving around town the other night just browsing the city and I was marveling at all of the fun lights and buildings that we have throughout Grand Rapids. I came across a Starbucks building all lit up in the darkness of the night. I really love their coffee and the atmosphere that they offer at their shops. It is an important place to me because I feel relaxed whenever I'm in one of their shops after I've been running around all day with the business of life. Looking at their shop made me think of the older days when they first opened up and the different types of photography from that period. So I experimented a little and decided that I really liked the feel that the high ISO and the monochrome created. To me, it felt like a was revisiting a day when they were a marvel. A new store on the block.


Metadata
Shutter Speed: 1/50
Aperture: f 5.6
ISO: Hi 1


No comments:

Post a Comment