Thursday, February 23, 2017

Intangible Word assignment: Matthew Phillips




"WANDERLUST"
Aperture: F 4.5
Shutter Speed: 1/800
ISO: 800

Description:
An old brick building covered with vines, an old unused window. To me, this image is imaginable almost anywhere in the world, and through it I can travel far far away from dreary Grand Rapids, to an abandoned mansion shrouded in mystery somewhere in Tuscany, Italy on a foggy day.






  "LEGACY"
Aperture: F 4.5
Shutter Speed: 8 sec.
ISO: 3200

Description:
I would be lying if I said that some part of me wasn't bitter about the cancellation of the journalism program at Cornerstone and end end of the campus newspaper The Herald. I haven't been here long, but I've found a home with The Herald. Now it is going away. The proverbial door is closing on the Herald and all that it has done, now to be forgotten in the darkness, as its dusk ever approaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment