Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Amanda Walicki - Photograped Song

Song: Tell Your Heart to Beat Again by Danny Gokey
               Tell Your Heart to Beat Again is all about how though trials may come, one needs to keep pushing on, because God is there and is going to keep working in our lives as our stories are not complete. With the trials I've faced recently, this song has helped me continue to push forward and I decided to share it with all of you! 
 
 F/10, ISO: 800, Shutter: 1/500
F/3.5, ISO: 1600, Shutter: 1/60
                 These two pictures represent the lyrics, "You're shattered, like you've never been before. The life you knew, in a thousand pieces on the floor." I lost everything in our house fire on October 15, 2017.
 
F/5, ISO: 1600, Shutter: 1/1000
                  This picture represents the lyrics, "'Cause love sees farther than you ever could. In this moment heaven's working everything out for your good." This little boy has been my reminder that God has everything under control and that while my world is crashing down around me, this little boy loves me.
F/4.5, ISO: 400, Shutter: 1/125
                This final picture represents the lyrics, "Let every heartbreak and scar be a picture that reminds you who has carried you this far." I used this image of my guitar, because music has been something that has carried me along my journey in life. Music says the things I would never have the courage too and it provides me with a support as I can relate to songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment