Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Redmond Thornhill-Gallery Assignment-Photo 1

                                                                   Aperture-1/30
                                                                     F-Stop:F10
                                                                       ISO:100
I was attracted to this picture because it had background and middleground. When you look at this picture at first you don't see an ocean a sand bar the clouds and 3 mountains you see mountains clouds a sand bar and a bunch of white space. It was appealing to my eye to see the clouds the mountains the sand bar and the ocean because I did not see how the artist used background foreground and middleground at first. I also noticed a big hole in the sky which to me seemed like the heavens opening up for someone but could have been the clouds separating for rain to come down. I liked this picture because the artist made black and white colors seem less depressing and more interesting by painting a landscape. The three mountains in the background reminded me of the three in one or god because of the holy trinity and God is the father, son and the holy spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment